Aggie’s Oasis is the cheapest luxury and fully accessible accommodation on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Designed with the assistance of an occupational therapist, this four bedroom house caters for family holidays – small or large groups of up to eight guests. It is wheelchair friendly in a perfect location just five minutes from Noosaville. It features two indoor living areas, a spacious kitchen and outdoor area overlooking the pool and gardens.
121Care, a support service on the Sunshine Coast, provides trained and experienced carers to meet any individual needs that can be organised if required prior to arrival for an additional cost.
Accessibility features include:
- Small ramps at front double door and at family room exit to outdoor entertaining area
- Fully redesigned accessible bathroom
- Lifting hoist with a range of slings
- New commode chair
- Stool with hand supports for bathroom
- Hospital bed and air mattress available if required
- Pool hoist
- Other equipment requirements can be organised prior to arrival
Available now for Holiday Season or Easter from $395 a night with a minimum of three nights, (Christmas/New Year excluded).
For information about 121Care go to: http://121care.org.au/
For bookings and inquiries contact Aggie’s Oasis on: 0452 450 311 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.aggiesoasis.com.au